The Very Beginning

I love blogs. There are several that I read on a daily basis. My favourites tend to be home decor/design/organizing blogs, photography blogs, and blogs about personal finance. I love being inspired by others, and there are so many blogs out there that do just that!

After thinking about it for a while, I decided to start one of my own. I'm not exactly sure what it will look like or where it will take me, but I'm excited!
I have recently moved into my first place, and I've enjoyed budgeting and saving for the down payment, as well as finding ways to furnish and decorate it for less. I also love photography and traveling. This blog will probably be a mixture of all of those things.

I spent a long time trying to think of a name for the blog. I decided that "A Place of Gratitude" captured what it is I want this blog to be. It's so easy to take things for granted, and I want this to be a place to share the things I love as a daily reminder to be grateful for what I have and experience.

http://www.heidiswapp.com/a-rak-journal-inspired-by-gratitude/

Thanks for stopping by.